1. What does a Wedding Planner do before the Wedding?
Depending on the Package you have chosen with us, we will be helping you through the planning process, finding vendors, venues, themes, and itinerary creation. We will also be available to assist you and the vendors with any questions/ concerns.
2. What does a Wedding Planner do on the day of the Wedding?
Your Wedding Coordinators knows how to run things smoothly and efficiently. They make sure that things go according to your wedding plan and timeline. He or she also coordinates with vendors, who will be arriving throughout the day.
3. I want it to be my wedding, won’t the wedding planner just do what she wants?
Our goal is to bring your vision to life. Wedding Planners are here to partner with you to make your grand day the most memorable we can. Of course we will provide suggestions to help guide you in the right direction but the final say is yours!
4. How can I determine which Coordination “Package” I need? What if I don’t see exactly what I am looking for in one of your Packages?
Even though we have 3 main packages (Full Planning, Partial Planning & Day of Coordination), each client’s package is customized to best fit their needs.
5. How do you determine which vendors to recommend to each of your clients?
At a high level, we look at two things: Budget & Style of work. Whether they are in-state or out-of-state vendors, we will firstly look at what it is that grabs your attention the most/ fits your vision and secondly which vendors fit within a comfortable price range for you.
6. What is the difference in a venue coordinator and a wedding coordinator?
A venue coordinator oversees the on-site staff, to make sure they are fulfilling their contractual obligations. A lot of times the venue coordinator is not there for the duration of the event &/or they have other events they are overseeing on property during the same time. A wedding coordinator works only for you to make every aspect run smoothly, greet all your vendors, send out an itinerary prior to the event to ensure that your vision has become a reality.
Features and Publications